Translate

Thursday 8 January 2015

IM STILL ALIVE!!! A time long long ago........

Hi all

well where do I start , going to do a list to make life easier and don't want to waffle :

*Lost premises and previous help

*The RED BMW E30 was just not worth saving after further investigation and was stripped and anything worth saving was sold or stored for myself

*Separated from wife (not my choice buy hey ho)

*Money drama due to above !!!


So all in all pretty crap , so went off the radar , but didn't give up on the project it went on the back burner for a while.

So quick update to what got on now:

*New premises and people to help me / stop me injuring myself too much

*Another E30 325I but this time a sport and not anywhere near as ruined as the red one

*More brain cells

*More time but less money

* Serious determination to get this done to the level I want and have some fun

Excuses and updates out the way now onto the proper stuff....

______________________________________________________________________________


So firstly I'm going to introduce you to the guys who are helping me...... these guys know their stuff!!!

James:



and Craig:


and these two work at C & J Auto Services

website here:

http://www.c-and-j-auto-services.com/

so plug and introductions out way onto the car, and let me just advise anyone on here dont buy a Vauxhall , Astra is DEAD!!!

So new daily,  Fietsa Zetec S Ecoboost!!

Remapped and lowered withing weeks as is standard for me!!






Taken from phone screen shots so not perfect but get idea!!

NOW ONTO ......................................The BMW E30 part two!!

Has been in a barn / storage for some considerable time and was bough blind as well gave up looking !!

Removed from storage pics sent straight from sellers phone:



 
 
 
 

 

And on back of trailer making its long journey from Scotland to Yorkshire....



If get chance will do more of an update later as got more pics and more progress.....


Random Dog pic just to continue on tradition:

 
 
thanks and bye for now





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see an update at last, been too long. Nice to see things are back on track;-)

    ReplyDelete